"The What Were You Thinking" Craigslist thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody31

Greasemonkey
Feb 5, 2012
I wonder what posses someone to do such things. Surely some form of alcohol or drugs were involved in this decision. Just saying. :wtf:

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
Re:

AlamoCity210 said:
jociha said:
http://saginaw.craigslist.org/cto/3895386953.html We have seen a lot of very nice exteriors here is an interior that will go with any one of these cars.

I'd buy that car. Not for the way it's sits in its current condition, but to bring her back to the beauty she once was.
The bullet hole in the drivers door does it for me......

chazman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 12, 2013
Chicagoland
85cut420 said:
Hello, my name is Price Abdullah Sheikh Abdullah. I would like to purchase your very unique and obviously professionally built vehicle for the sum of $10000 USD so I can add 30 inch rims to it and sit higher than any camel in my country. Talking of which, I am in Saudi Arabia, therefore I will not be there personally to purchase this gem. However, I will send you a check for $15000 USD to pay for your conveyance and its return trip to me in Saudi Arabia. Please simply cash or deposit the check and give the remaining $5000 USD to my agent, who will handle everything from picking the car up to shipping it to me. Hope to hear from you soon and best regards.

:rofl:

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
84dragcutlass said:
-83MONTESS- said:
I wonder if it hurts being this ****ing stupid
http://sandusky.craigslist.org/cto/3926921362.html
"Original SS" how many ss monte carlos have you all seen with chrome trim????
Not many. And for that matter, I highly doubt that the people that care if it's an "original" SS are the same people that wanna buy an Oreo paint job and lambo doors. We're a bit past the "numbers matching" angle at this point unless we're just trying to pitch the ground shaking 180HP 305. Oh, wait. Yea that part has been totally changed too! (Was a) Real SS though! (I should probably stop myself before I get into a rant about car auctions. I'm starting to feel like a dick. :oops: ) Back on topic though, that might not be chrome. Almost looks like white paint.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
hurst1979olds said:
http://syracuse.craigslist.org/bar/3880320443.html
I want the same wing for my car!
"i really need a work van because i'm a mechannic on wheel's"
If I admitted to doing that to a car with a professional background, I'd wanna stay on the move too.

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor