Third brake light ideas for Wagons/El Caminos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
The '58 Pontiac is a pretty car. As Pagrunt mentioned, it shares the same roof vent design and sheetmetal as the '58 Impala.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
The '58 Pontiac is a pretty car. As Pagrunt mentioned, it shares the same roof vent design and sheetmetal as the '58 Impala.

Cars back then had a lot of character and it took craftsmen to put them together. Look at the plate, I think it may be Mark's.....:cool:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Cars back then had a lot of character and it took craftsmen to put them together. Look at the plate, I think it may be Mark's.....:cool:
I'm sure Mark would love to own that beauty. Mark's tag would probably read Bonnewgn. :)

Oh, and I agree with you....cars definitely had more character back then.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Nope. Not my cup of tea. 50's cars were ugly under powered turds that handled like drunken hippos. You could smash into a wall and probably buff it out. No, I begin my longing from about 1965 and on. And I particularly like '67-'68 styling- all brands. But I would give a kidney for a 1932 Pontiac.

AlBreland

Apprentice
Oct 7, 2014
Palm Harbor, Florida
I'd forgotten about the pontiac....since it's the same year I suspect it's six of one and half a dozen the other :) On the subject of third brake lights does anyone know of a bar that would mount inside and go the full width of my back window (the flat part)? I've seen pickups with light bars but not sure where they are getting them. Also I need a couple of a/c air vents if anyone has a source?

AlBreland

Apprentice
Oct 7, 2014
Palm Harbor, Florida
I'd forgotten about the pontiac....since it's the same year I suspect it's six of one and half a dozen the other :) On the subject of third brake lights does anyone know of a bar that would mount inside and go the full width of my back window (the flat part)? I've seen pickups with light bars but not sure where they are getting them. Also I need a couple of a/c air vents if anyone has a source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor