what are the best lowering springs for a 1985 cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
you can just about get the 4 springs for the price of 1 spindle and the spindle is not going to give you better handling

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
pontiacgp said:
you can just about get the 4 springs for the price of 1 spindle and the spindle is not going to give you better handling
if you use drop springs it throws off the camber and it will handle like sh*t and burn up your tires.

1985cutlasssupreme

Master Mechanic
Aug 9, 2011
Bay Area , Ca
1979ratrod said:
pontiacgp said:
if you use drop springs it throws off the camber and it will handle like sh*t and burn up your tires.
i might get all 4 spindles because i want it lower all the way around.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
1985cutlasssupreme said:
1979ratrod said:
pontiacgp said:
i might get all 4 spindles because i want it lower all the way around.
you cant get rear drop spindles. in the back drop springs are the only way to go i think. it doesent mess up anything cuz there isnt anything to mess up back there

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor