What did you buy for your G body today? [2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I buy for my G Body today?
Some new rear floor pans and rear firewall panels for The Juggernaut project.
Some assembly required.
🤣🤣🤣

6D98D5F6-E991-4D5B-8F4F-07B5EDE13A2B.jpeg

Full 4’x8’ sheet of 20 gauge sheetmetal, almost couldn’t fit it all in the picture!

Some assembly required.
🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 195979

Full 4’x8’ sheet of 20 gauge sheetmetal, almost couldn’t fit it all in the picture!

Advanced adult Legos.

lego spaceship GIF

Some assembly required.
🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 195979

What brand, it looksi like its going to fit amazing!

Sourced a 14 Bolt oil pan for the stroker build, and working on getting a pair of solid rocker shafts, hopefully we can make a deal.

Wasn't today, but at last weekend's Moultrie swap meet I picked up this set of old school wheels to add to my collection of swappable parts.

15", no scrapes or anything in the aluminum. They reminded me of the old polycast rims buick used on the sport coupes, or the z28 turbines.

They had them tagged '$100, make an offer' so I said how about $60 for the set of 4. They said yes, so, I couldn't go wrong at the price.

Attachments

• 20220404_163153.jpg
    20220404_163153.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor