What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took off the Giant Tail pipe the previous owner put on and put a Nice small chomre Tip. Pics later

I put the new OEM hood release cable that I bought several years ago on today.Just a bit of preventative maintenance...
Guy

Since the damn 305 STILL isn't done yet, even though those bone heads said it would be done Friday, even when I called at 3 that day (don't EVER go to CHS Machine in Portland, OR for ANYTHING.), I decided to yank the 350 out of my '76 Monte Carlo and give it a freshening (all new seals, clean and repaint) and prep it to go into the Grand Prix. The 350 is done and ready to go in. Tomorrow will be a long day getting it in the car and running.

Got around to putting on the cowl induction scoop, still got some finishing up to do but its coming along.

So going from this:
PICT0141.jpg

To This:
IMAG0024_zpsbb3d28e2.jpg

IMAG0031_zps7505d34d.jpg

IMAG0032_zpsf0c45fbc.jpg

after messing with my valves found out i do not have a valve tick its the headers.the bolts were a lil loose...yes back bolt against ac box so its a B**** but i made a wrench jus for it so were all good now lol

Would love to see this done...Please update :wink:

Attachments

• 1005.jpg
    1005.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,291
took my car out to pick up a pizza and beer..it's cooling down here too, I haven't taken the t-tops off in a week 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor