lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
bought a newer fan shrowd

Black Sheep

Master Mechanic
Sep 24, 2010
Waynesville, Ohio
Fixed the brakes on my 81 cutlass and decided to sell my 86 cutlass. Anybody looking for one? 8)

454cutlass

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2009
mass
finnished up the rear suspension. brought it to my freinds shop to align the front and........... the new moroso trick springs are too light for my car.....boooo...... it is sitting on the bump stops. time to see what else is out there for springs. car has a nice stance tho. pic with new springs in sig

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
454cutlass said:
finnished up the rear suspension. brought it to my freinds shop to align the front and........... the new moroso trick springs are too light for my car.....boooo...... it is sitting on the bump stops. time to see what else is out there for springs. car has a nice stance tho. pic with new springs in sig

nice pic, it does have a mean looking stance.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
today i pressure washed the engines/engine bays of both cutlass's, and then pressure washed the undercarriage of the project car in preparation for undercoating.

*After work tomorrow i plan on cleaning up the bucket seats, cleaning the fabric, buffing the chrome plastic, and taking the rails and painting them black (if i can find some paint.)

chevy76monteman

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
I did absolutely nothing to it. lol. Sunday, however... Well I'm really hoping to get my new engine installed on Sunday so I can start driving my Grand Prix again.

496kid

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2011
taylor,pa
i dream about fixing mine.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Today I loaded up the fishing rods and took my Grandson out for some Flukeing. Man that AC came in handy today- 90's and humid. But I noticed that with the AC on and the rpm's higher due to the AC solenoid, the motor was running very rough. Got home, let it all cool off, and found that the motor doesn't like to be at 1000 rpm with the AC on. So I re-adjusted the curb idle to about 600, then with the AC on, to about 700. That did it. This motor has a very nice idle, but only between 500- 800 rpm. Over that and it gets snotty. Lesson learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor