What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

supkylesup

Master Mechanic
Mar 7, 2010
Toledo, OH
Washed, clay barred, polished, waxed, and detailed.
There goes a good 5 hours of my life lol she is looking beautiful though.
Never clay barred or polished it before so that was a first.
I must say it deffinetly helped.

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
found out i need a new intake some of a :arrow: :evil:

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I ordered my new chrome 3 inch deep rings and "flat back" camaro center caps for my corvette rallies. My old caps flew off :x Should be in next week!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I just finished painting and clear coating the car and every piece of moulding on the car, plus the bumpers, door handles and locks...it's all matte dusk blue except for the modified grill area where that's all matte black...now I just have to put it all back together but not now, it's 4:30 am....
sleep-051.gif

deathproof

Greasemonkey
May 2, 2009
saint louis
Finally got rid of it!

The wrecked parts car that is.
It's been sitting in my back yard building up open storage violations for a year and a half now.

trevorjm

Greasemonkey
May 2, 2011
deathproof said:
Finally got rid of it!

The wrecked parts car that is.
It's been sitting in my back yard building up open storage violations for a year and a half now.
My father was attached to his old pickup, an 82 F-150; and he bought a junk one for parts. We had a rotting truck in our backyard for a couple years I don't think our neighbors were too excited about it. :lol:

I got another tank of gas, 13 gallons. I need ideas for the next thing to work on for it. I know it should be the last thing I do but I wanna get my amp and regular radio installed. Anyone have any tips for a regular DIN radio install? I kinda wanna buy a plastic adapter I don't think my cutting skills for the radio plate would cut it

84cutty24

Apprentice
Jul 9, 2011
PHOENIX ARIZONA
i fixed a lil oil leak i had on my intake.. simple fix just had to tighten the bolts.. lol.. :)

Attachments

• IMG00162-20110710-1150.jpg
    IMG00162-20110710-1150.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 831

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
This wasn't really my G-body nor a part for a G-body but I did media blast and powder coat a friends Edelbrock Torker intake for the 455 in his '81 Firebird. He's scrambling to get it back together before the Olds Powered Nationals @ Norwalk Raceway this next weekend.

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor