Status
Not open for further replies.

vonclod

Greasemonkey
Nov 19, 2012
Delta B.C.
pontiacgp said:
vonclod said:
i put a new brake line in regal#2 that i just bought..had no rear brakes as the line popped and now have discovered no fluid coming out of master to rear line so looks like a new master cylinder..lol

before changing the master it sounds like you need to bench bleed the master you have and reset the proportioning valve.
ok thanx will give that a try

OCS

Apprentice
Jul 15, 2012
MN
Finally bolted the 5spd to the engine and dropped it into my elky :D
My garage is 16x20 so I had to have the rear of the car hanging out in the snow while working on it.
photobucket-35805-1355120317826.jpg

It fits with room to spare!
photobucket-4612-1355120280451.jpg

I still need to modify or make a cross member, and also figure out how to mount the master cylinder.

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Went outside in the rain to check my windshield and rear window for leaks before putting any trim back on. It's about 32 degrees out there so there was plenty of ice on the car and a small handful of hail. As much as I don't like seeing ice on my car, I do appreciate that my new paint doesn't just absorb the moisture like my old paint.

drogg1

G-Body Guru
Jan 25, 2009
tc1959 said:
Removed the AZ. Cardinals sticker that was in the back window. :oops:

No kidding. Losing to the Jets is embarrassing enough but then to get just destroyed by the Seahawks? That's terrible. I feel for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor