Attachments

• IMG359.jpg
    IMG359.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 944

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Slipped while getting out of my VW bus this afternoon and put a nice door ding right in the middle of my Cutlass' quarter panel. :cry:

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
Installed the 79 h/o dual gate that I traded frank for. Still prepping the h/o console. I used my replacement cable from napa for a stock 3 speed floor shift Gbody. No fancy cable is needed, just be sure you use the correct cable trans pan mount or it won't work right. Seems to work awesome! Should look great once it's completed :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    931.6 KB · Views: 820
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 815

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
DRIVEN said:
Slipped while getting out of my VW bus this afternoon and put a nice door ding right in the middle of my Cutlass' quarter panel. :cry:
:( I've got a few dr dings I gotta fix when I re-do mine too.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
That's what was so disappointing. It's relatively new paint with ZERO dings or scratches. The first one always hurts the most. I guess I can stress less about it now.

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Evan's 85 said:
Installed the 79 h/o dual gate that I traded frank for. Still prepping the h/o console. I used my replacement cable from napa for a stock 3 speed floor shift Gbody. No fancy cable is needed, just be sure you use the correct cable trans pan mount or it won't work right. Seems to work awesome! Should look great once it's completed :)
Looks good. I love having the dual gate in my car.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
hurst1979olds said:
Evan's 85 said:
Looks good. I love having the dual gate in my car.
Thanks. Yeah they seem to be pretty fun. Love how they're a straight fwd swap.

bigblockfrank

Greasemonkey
Mar 24, 2009
mt.vernon, ky
Evan's 85 said:

looking good,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor