Status
Not open for further replies.

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
crucial118 said:
tc1959 said:
I have a dumb question ....Why the air pump ?
Probably cause he lives in Cali.

L.A.X-RATED, did you paint the serpentine brackets yourself? Looks good.
Last time I talked to him he was in New Mexico so that's why I asked about the pump.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
yeah my ranch/workspace"parts bank"(lil bro's tow&yard bitness :D ) and all 5 of my gbody frame-off builds are in new mexico,(just no room in the gbody capital to wrench/restore on my "trailer queens" :wink: )when there show ready,and ready for there new owners,is when they hit the L.A.nd!!!

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
L.A.X-RATED said:
yeah my ranch/workspace"parts bank"(lil bro's tow&yard bitness :D ) and all 5 of my gbody frame-off builds are in new mexico,(just no room in the gbody capital to wrench/restore on my "trailer queens" :wink: )when there show ready,and ready for there new owners,is when they hit the L.A.nd!!!
Jose, you should finish one. They are a lot more fun to drive than work on all the time. :rofl:

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
tc1959 said:
L.A.X-RATED said:
Jose, you should finish one. They are a lot more fun to drive than work on all the time. :rofl:
paul,ive "finnished"(to the customers liking)a couple and know the driving is "fun" 8),ive drove and abused(ACTIVE 80's lowrider "participant :mrgreen: )my fair share of these g's,PLLLEEEASE believe! and ive come to a point in my life where restoration,and preservation has become a major benefactor in the "a TRUE hotrod, is NEVER done!"outlook,and even more these days,with the gbody FINALLY apealing to the,"before" disaproving,unapprieciative,"true muscle car owners/buiders"(as if!!! :rofl: )and the younger,unaware,"before" rice burner owners/drivers.been driving that sh*t out of my newly aquired"last series of montes" i needed to complete my collection :mrgreen: sorry for the gruesome pics,the car was seriously mistreated :cry(hey it worked on the owner,got this beauty for 350.00 :wink: I LOVE YOU LIL BRO!!!sorry for the feeeelings folks :oops: :

Attachments

• IMGA0016.jpg
    IMGA0016.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 568
  • IMGA0017.jpg
    IMGA0017.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 542
  • IMGA0018.jpg
    IMGA0018.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 551
  • IMGA0019.jpg
    IMGA0019.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 551
  • IMGA0014.jpg
    IMGA0014.jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 572

axld86

Greasemonkey
Nov 7, 2013
between disney and bush garden,FL
maybe i'm missing something, but you got a areo coupe for tree-fiddy! nice! got the rear main seal replaced before I bolted in the transmission. headers installed ,swapped out intake to a dbc, connected wiring harness , installed transmission lines, started the mock up of cooling system. called it a weekend. :-D

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
axld86 said:
maybe i'm missing something, but you got a areo coupe for tree-fiddy! nice! got the rear main seal replaced before I bolted in the transmission. headers installed ,swapped out intake to a dbc, connected wiring harness , installed transmission lines, started the mock up of cooling system. called it a weekend. :-D
three hundred and fifty U.S.dollars :mrgreen:aero WITH ttops! and 150.00 for the 6.0/4l80e thats replacing the tpi in it currently :wink: damn,yours is just about ready after the work you put in this "week-end" huh?!!! :shock:

axld86

Greasemonkey
Nov 7, 2013
between disney and bush garden,FL
well LA, I am close . but still so much to sort out .you are damn lucky to have the hook up's ! 6.0's around here go for big $. as soon as I find one , it's gonna be my next build . keep that areo build posted up!

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Well I finally got around to making some sun visors. Just thin cardboard wrapped in black vinyl with the original wood insert. Only have these pics right now.

And now its drying. Pardon the Dean geetar, its the perfect clamp!

1LOW95GMC

Apprentice
May 9, 2012
I replaced the driver side door jamb switch today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor