What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
tc1959 said:
Took it to Sam's Club and brought home my new TV, I just got done hooking it up. We are ready for the Super Bowl now. 8)

thank you for not mentioning the weather.... :)

1LOW95GMC

Apprentice
May 9, 2012
I replaced 3 of the corner light bulbs because they were burnt out! 8)

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
83MONTESS-"Well I finally got around to making some sun visors. Just thin cardboard wrapped in black vinyl with the original wood insert. Only have these pics right now."

"And now its drying. Pardon the Dean geetar, its the perfect clamp!"

Awesome gluing fixture!!!!!

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
tc1959 said:
Took it to Sam's Club and brought home my new TV, I just got done hooking it up. We are ready for the Super Bowl now. 8)

BRONCOS'S OR SEAHAWKS'S????? :D BTW Super jealous of the weather... today was actually nice enough to take my GP out for a spin. :wink:

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Well, I just spent my big screen TV budget on a GN axle for the Malibu. I know where I will be on Superbowl Sunday, and it won't be watching the game. Thanks Toby!!!!

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
I started her and moved her to the front yard for a bit. Man i cant wait for summer to get here so i can drive her more

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I went on a road trip to Summit and finally got a new radiator. Its a 2 row Griffin all aluminum with 1" tubes. Should be enough to cool an iron headed 496 im hoping. I also picked up 10ft of -6 AN fuel line, AN fittings, and a fuel filter for the swap. I came across a set of Hooker slip tube Gbody big block swap headers in the clearance section but after looking at them I realized that they werent matching headers :( One was totally different than the other which sucks because they were only $150. New they are around $600!
spps.jpg

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
Took my fender off,goona start sanding the inside of it,Getting them ready for primer ,not goona start on the outside just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor