What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
Got the aluminum front fender plate panel made, pop rivet it to the fender with aluminum pop rivets.I already know about the ones you can buy, I didn't want to spend 70.00 dollars on something i can made for free,Now time for sanding

Attachments

• pizap.com10.3765482618473471392488544687.jpg
    pizap.com10.3765482618473471392488544687.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 479

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
tc1959 said:
Went to a big car show today over 400 cars and a swap meet. Got good and sunburnt, record high temp today.

Thanks for rubbing it in ,LOL Here in pa about 20 F an a foot an half of snow :rofl:

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
I'm fed up with winter - all this snow is getting to me! (And yes it's snowing right now as I type this) So I planned for spring - made arrangements (finally) for the 4422 to get painted in March. My friend that was supposed to help with the body work got hurt on the job, so my wife and I decided to bite the bullet and just have the pros do it. It's gonna cost me an arm and a leg but I think in the end it's worth it and I should never have to do it again. But at least we now have something to look forward to, other than snow, school closings, and losing all my vacation days to the weather. When's spring?

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
RunAwayNJ said:
I'm fed up with winter - all this snow is getting to me! (And yes it's snowing right now as I type this) So I planned for spring - made arrangements (finally) for the 4422 to get painted in March. My friend that was supposed to help with the body work got hurt on the job, so my wife and I decided to bite the bullet and just have the pros do it. It's gonna cost me an arm and a leg but I think in the end it's worth it and I should never have to do it again. But at least we now have something to look forward to, other than snow, school closings, and losing all my vacation days to the weather. When's spring?

So what are you going to do with no arm an leg ? :rofl:

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
skulledmonte84 said:
RunAwayNJ said:

So what are you going to do with no arm an leg ? :rofl:

Guess I'll have to put my wife to work.... Wait, that's must have been a dream....

chiefballer52

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2014
RunAwayNJ said:

Oh how I love sunny south Florida...

Fluid changes
And a car wash :)

Wish I could upload a photo...but it keeps saying "invalid image"...

axld86

Greasemonkey
Nov 7, 2013
between disney and bush garden,FL
installed my fuel tank / filter - regulator, made all the braided lines, ran it up to fuel rail. ran the harness/relay to the alt. installed battery box, gonna finish rest of wiring today after a MTB ride @ Alifia .pics coming.

CardboardHero

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 3, 2011
Despite the cold... I ripped a 87 cutlass to pieces today. Swapped a trunk lid onto an 86 cutlass salon. Pulled a few parts off a 86 442. Put a hood with scoop from earlier mentioned 87 on a second 86 442.

Started the 87 grand national just because.

Why?

In two weeks I pick up a 86 caballero project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor