What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldsmoletick said:
Ah, I like the Omni brands, they work well, although my paint on my malibu is starting to lift, but that's my fault, lol.

I forgot to mention that I ran out of the Omni and no one carried it on Saturday and my store was closed so I bought some Limco Supreme to try it out. It was about 1/2 the price of the Omni and it laid down pretty nice, I had a couple of panels I need to touch up but since it was a different brand of paint I painted the whole car with it so there wouldn't be any issue with the match. I had painted the mirrors, door handles, locks, bumpers, drip rails, licence plate and headlite and tail light bezels and all the moldings for the t-tops with the Omni so if the paint is a little off it shouldn't be a big deal. I'm getting the windshield with a black rubber surround installed on Wednesday and I just have to find a rubber molding for the back window

papabearxl said:
ss-santos said:
I manage to take a few pictures with my phone here they are please tell me if they are wrong
I can't tell what you've got going on there....I am sure someone can.
:bump:

looks like starter wiring, are you asking if it's wired wrong? I don't understand...

2 hours of elbow grease and lacquer thinner = no more terrible window tint. (or shall I say "window film")

Finally got around to putting my header panel on. Not really fond of this style of grill inserts so I'm thinking about making some custom ones later on if i cant get a hold of a different style.

Attachments

• P270711_18.33 (2).jpg
    P270711_18.33 (2).jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 948
:mrgreen: [attachment=0]i just bought a vfn 4" cowl hood today for $200 bucks!!!! :mrgreen:
now i need to buy the hood pins,because it's a lift off hood,man this cowl is really light weight!! :lol:
i'll post some pics as soon as i install it!also what do you guys recommend? leave it flat black or match it to my
wagon color? :? i'm kinda leaning on the flat black right now!

Attachments

• 0909phr_08_z+pinks_all_out+chevy_malibu.jpg
    0909phr_08_z+pinks_all_out+chevy_malibu.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 940
just about finished building motor for wagon and painted engine bay :mrgreen:

After 10 years of procrastinating 😳 my exhaust sytem is finally coat hanger free!!! (no joke :lol: ).

EXHAUST.jpg

Yes it's ugly but, I had to work quickly on my lunch break, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor