What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
was working on putting it back together...

Attachments

• P1010030.JPG
    P1010030.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 873
  • P1010028.JPG
    P1010028.JPG
    311.7 KB · Views: 880
Finally got motor set in wagon

paint bars going across motor

I burned about a 1/4 of a tank of gas cruising around town with my dad in his 68 442 and my aluminum spoiler came in :banana:

-83MONTESS- said:
I burned about a 1/4 of a tank of gas cruising around town with my dad in his 68 442 and my aluminum spoiler came in :banana:
woot lol

Thanks and I got rid of the turbo scoops and will be modifying the hood for an opening for cowl induction with a cold air box.It won't be a scoop on the hood tho, I like the not so obvious look The matte finish on the car doesn't really show that good under those lites but it came out pretty good. The last car I painted was 6 years ago and that was just a single stage.

thanks you guys, I'll get more pictures. I think I made the right choice of painting all the mouldings matte blue and I like how the door handles handles and locks blend in with the car. There is no chrome left on the car cept the wheels which are a polished alloy

I put stainless steel braided fuel line and the collar style fittings together :blam: After much frustration, I found that using a 1/2" fuel line quick connect tool, you can squeeze the braided steel together and slide it into the collar (apply lube :idea: ) But it is finally together and it will be going on the Regal as soon as I get home tonight :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor