What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
Fired up the 85. Turned over on the first try even though the battery seems to barely be holding 5-6 volts :oops:

drove on the block only b/c battery is retarded. Sending it to the shop for some rear shocks + an exhaust asap tomorrow morning - finally. Probably won't drive it until winter time after that. Needs rear ctrl arms bad but no hurry b/c tow hitch holding them together decent for now. 1 thing at a time I guess.

houndin101

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2010
well i drive mine everyday but i tried advancing it but more advanced i go seems like more it hesitates right off the jump.bumped up idle so now its jus a lil sluggish punching it but quickly rev after that split second

chiefballer52

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2014
Why cant I upload photos?? It says "photo invalid"

Using HTC One... Want to show what I did to my g body today :,(

MetroRob

Greasemonkey
Jan 14, 2014
Replaced the old worn out rear shocks with a set of MA789 air shocks, Lastnight I had to rewire the tail lights.... someone hacked up the wiring and it was shorting out

Hopefully Friday i can get the breather and Valve covers painted

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Plug welded in my Tinman rear seat brace today.

axld86

Greasemonkey
Nov 7, 2013
between disney and bush garden,FL
installed yesterday, having custom lines built next( maybe have operational before winter gets here 8) .

Attachments

• IMG_0718.JPG
    IMG_0718.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 436

85Gold-Heart

Apprentice
Jan 7, 2014
Ft.Stewart, Ga
I let my friend borrow GoldHeart. Everything goes good until he decides to put gas in it to return it to me. He goes in the store buys ice cream and gas comes out pumps the gas. Then he proceeds to bring it to me. Well GoldHearts battery cables were not hooked to the car tight all of a sudden, causing connection problems. Now hes stuck at the gas station on base. Goin crazy because he knows how I am about my car :D lol I just came back to the company from shooting on a range im dirty, I stink, and im waiting to be released. That was the last thing I needed to hear. First thought "this mf messed my car up, it always starts, everytime!!" Long story short I fix the problem and we go eat pizza. By the way I met a guy whose father owns a 85 MC with a BBH I told him to tell his father about this site. :mrgreen:

gdouaire

G-Body Guru
Aug 7, 2013
Québec City, Québec CANADA
Apetite for cooling.

G-body stock V6 radiator
versus
F-body 4-row custom radiator (used).

Attachments

• 20140819_193855.jpg
    20140819_193855.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 367

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
When I did my V6 to V8 swap I was shocked to see how much larger the V8 rad is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor