What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

instro84

Apprentice
Dec 7, 2008
So Cal
set i on the groound and tourqued the ridetech fron suspension, got powersteering resivior mounted cleaned and painted turbo brackets.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
nothing, I worked on the 60 to get it ready for the 100 lapper at Peterborough Speedway next Saturday. Our crew chief got suspended for the next 2 races for getting into an altercation with a driver from another team so I have to stand in as crew chief and wear the head set for the next two races

1488854_10152510297590660_4499851086607510757_n.jpg

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
this weekend will be fun, head there Friday afternoon to set up the tent and then sit back and listen to my nice system in the GP with XM non stop music of any gendre...oh and drink some beers....race on Saturday and then a repeat of Friday nite....head home Sunday... :)

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
t01blaze said:
Kansas Bu Wagon said:
Finished pulling the old dry rotted interior plastics out. Also found the *3rd* build sheet to this car.

I only got one. Where were the three located?

The first I found was under the springs of the bottom back seat, the second I found was under the carpet, taped to the trans tunnel, and the third was behind the passenger door panel. I'm curious if there's going to be more lol. I know some were above the headliner ( where my old wagons sheet was) and I've even heard on top if the fuel tank.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Picked up a and b pillar trim out of a GP from a salvage yard. $20 for all four pieces.

For some reason the b pillar trim doesn't line up. I was under the impression that all 2 door gbody trim was the same except for the sail panels around the back windows.

Anyway, pics...

Edit: won't let me upload the picture. You all know what the look like anyways.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Carried the box of Summit headers in from the front porch. These should fit around the mechanical clutch linkage, per their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor