What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took my passenger seat out to see how the BMW seat fit. I am sure I read someplace in this forum that the BMW seat fits and it just needs to be shimmed. That sure isn't the case with these seats. They are far too wide so I'm going to have to cut and weld the base to make it narrower. I thinking I can modify them to fit the studs for G body seats

Painted the inside of the trunk lid & jambs.

full

I spoke to the shop that's going to re-charge my system earlier this morning. On his advice he recommends at least a new drier and prefers a new drier and compressor ( mine is covered in oil and looks to be original with the Harrison R12 label on it ). I have them on-order with the local jobber. I am rapidly approaching the benchmark $500 budget I started with LOL.

Which one ? Was it the Woodbridge show they shut down ??
Yeah, they shut down the Woodbridge show. Something about the crowd getting too big to control.
Went to the show at CTC 427 & Queensway on Sat. for the first time. Knew about it, just somehow never went. It was fantastic with a lot of top notch cars. I highly recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor