What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the missus is coming home today so I've done all laundry and dishes, cleaned kitchen and bathroom and vacuumed throughout.

Hey!
It counts! It has a direct effect on when and for how long I get to play with my car.....and, if she decides to put any of her hard earned money toward this or that for it, wink wink.
Happy wife, happy life......don't judge me dammit 😀
Lol!!! My husband and I are working on mine together, you should see how tall our grass is....

Well, the missus is coming home today so I've done all laundry and dishes, cleaned kitchen and bathroom and vacuumed throughout.

Hey!
It counts! It has a direct effect on when and for how long I get to play with my car.....and, if she decides to put any of her hard earned money toward this or that for it, wink wink.
Happy wife, happy life......don't judge me dammit 😀
Lol!!! My husband and I are working on mine together, you should see how tall our grass is....

Today I sanded some more on my regal
Vinyl top delete is so close to being done

Attachments

• IMG_20150621_184140.jpg
    IMG_20150621_184140.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 210
It wasn't today, it was this week though, but I got my electronic speedometer installed and hooked up. I had much different plans for the car when I purchased it than I do now. My 160 mph speedo might be a little optimistic with my current driver plans.

I test fit my new pypes 2.5 inch kit. All looks good except the down pipes are for a small block not a ls. So I will have to make them fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor