What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the gray wagon out for it's shakedown cruise. First real road time since I bought it, wanted to check to see if the springs I chose(Moog 5660) were what I was expecting. Very pleased, no sign of rubbing tires in all the places (bumpy, dips, RR tracks, etc) the other cars used to have issues.

Also reminded me why I always add all the bracing and rear bar to them...pretty loose feeling compared to the previous cars.

All in all, 100 very pleasing miles on a nice spring day.

13012820_10209848510877882_226297131344785630_n.jpg
Drove the wife to Walmart so she could get a play pool for the dogs . Sat in the parking lot and listened to the Stones on the radio.😎

IMG_4094.JPG
Finally got the new radiator installed today. Dual bypass, all alum. C&R Racing Monster. I had to cut the top plate to get this bad boy in. Had to reverse the top idler arm bolt. PITA but I won't blow this one up like the other alum. rad. I had before. (Be Cool 3 years old and cracked the bottom tube in the tank area, could not fix it).

Last edited:
Finished the frame notch on my SS and installed VHX gauges.
37468-72de0ec6ba40d9920c5da2c29acbb125.jpg
37471-0da3d6f5ff81649881f8ec3f5d1b1eb7.jpg

Road tested after new starter, fuse link, and remote starter relay installation.

Reactions: Longroof79
View attachment 50488 Finally got the new radiator installed today. Dual bypass, all alum. C&R Racing Monster. I had to cut the top plate to get this bad boy in. Had to reverse the top idler arm bolt. PITA but I won't blow this one up like the other alum. rad. I had before. (Be Cool 3 years old and cracked the bottom tube in the tank area, could not fix it).
where did you get the fans and shroud. been looking to run them on my ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor