What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennyboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2011
Minnesota
plugged in the battery charger for the night. cleaned up some of the chrome.

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
Got my 8.5 stripped to bare metal, degreased and primed. Then discovered a tweaked backing plate

IMAG0193.jpg

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
Went out and started stripping the engine cradle to bare metal with a wire wheel and grinder....still trying to decide if and how I will take everything out of the engine bay to clean and respray. Put another coat of paint on the front sway bar, air cleaner base and top. Tried bouncing the front of the car to see how the new 5662 springs and new KYB shocks are.....stiff! Couldn't move that thing quarter of an inch!

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I finally had time to fix the blower not blowing at low speeds. I knew the relay was good since it blew at high speed so I went directly to the blower resistor. Yup, toasted. Luckily I had bought a spare when RockAuto sent me a closeout alert. I just can't resist the super low prices and they bundle them by your make of car.
getimagephpimageurlhttp3A2F2Finforockautocom2FAirtex2F3A1022.jpg

Rasheerh

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2007
Cincinnati, oh
Fixed my running taillights and got one turn signal to work need to get the right side workin, and got some taillights in much better condition put them in, oh and did burnout

Attachments

• 2011-10-14 21.09.02.jpg
    2011-10-14 21.09.02.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 789

Chris Van

G-Body Guru
Nov 8, 2009
Middle Ga.
I made one qualifying pass at the baddest heads up street car race in the country. Well actually that was yesterday. But will be making another today and going into eliminations after that so hopefully I'll be making quite a few more passes and bringing home the bacon.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Chris Van said:
I made one qualifying pass at the baddest heads up street car race in the country. Well actually that was yesterday. But will be making another today and going into eliminations after that so hopefully I'll be making quite a few more passes and bringing home the bacon.
Good luck! Get some pics for us!

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
My lug nuts came in so I put on the new wheels/tires. Changed the whole attitude of the car. Time for an altitude adjustment.
008-13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor