What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm attempting to swap the steering column but forgot the deep well sockets. I JUST WANNA GET THIS DONE AND OVER WITH 😢

DRIVEN said:
My lug nuts came in so I put on the new wheels/tires. Changed the whole attitude of the car. Time for an altitude adjustment.
008-13.jpg

Wow, that looks REALLY good.

did the non euro & rallye pack conversion, car looks so much better imo

IMG-20111015-00027.jpg

IMG-20111016-00030.jpg

I looked at my El Camino Sitting Sadly In The Driveway! Tryin To Get The Funds To Buy New Exhuast Down Pipes From Pypes. Then I Can Terrorize The Streets!

drove it to go and look at a 1970 nova with my buddy. ended up buying the car and driving her home. :mrgreen:

Got a brake light warning tonight while I was driving around. Looks like I finish the interior lighting so now its time to redo the exterior :roll:

Have engine basically put back together and in. Replaced; bearings, cam, lifters, valve springs and seals, connecting rods, pistons, short water pump, and adding 192 blower shop blower.... Intake on, engine in car, and bolted to transmission. New ceramic coated heaers on too............... Left to do; distrib, wires, plugs, new electric fan and relay, blower, carb, fuel pump, alt, new power steering pump, MSD box, and starter. What do you think?????? one more weekend????? hoping to burn tires off soon .. .. .. BEFORE SNOW FLIES!!! 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor