What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left it sit in a parking lot after I lost spark on the interstate. Put in a new module and it didnt fix it and its 150 miles away. :?

bought other air filter,bouth boot for steering wheel

Well went to get dinner and on the way back it just died on me :evil: leaking gas all over the manifold now I have to special order the gasket from Autozone and try to fix tomorrow after work in the hot heat...

Went to the cafe this morning. cleaned her up after a nap, than watched the cars leave car craft for a while.

I'll get some and today I have to head back and sand off the blisters in the clear for not waiting long enough to apply the last coat...and then throw another coat on it, then I'll take some pictures

Man gp, you have had a hell of a time with your paint, are you using water based (I know you mentioned what you using before, but I have CRS, lol)? I heard it's a :rant: to work with, at least compared to traditional enamals and laquers....

It's not water based...it's Omni MBX 3.5 VOC...Delton 4010 clear with One Choice flattening agent...I just got myself a DeVilbiss Plus gun and it beats out my other gun by a long shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor