What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam and spring swap..
20130328_153320.jpg

Had the best carb tuner in janesville come tune my carb and then went to bed.
But i have a video of me pulling my car into the garage..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwmt2mC ... ata_player

Opps....i think something broke 🙂

Some dare I say, decent weather here today...........getting her out for a drive. Changed oil last week and filter.

Well I finally got the dash cleaned and painted it was a dark tan almost brown color so I decided to lighten it up a bit to match the rest of the panels.

Attachments

• 20130330_162738.jpg
    20130330_162738.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 767
  • 20130330_170514.jpg
    20130330_170514.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 763
Rolled the cover off, went to the gas station, came home and was promptly rewarded with a leaking heater valve (one of the very few pieces I didn't replace last spring) and a seeping PS return hose fitting. Thinking about just cruising around a bit tonight.

Tried to break in the engine in my Monte project. Fashioned up a hillbilly exhaust, Y pipe from a junkyard cutlass and a few pipes and ubolts from O'reilly's. Much quieter than straight manifolds and engine runs pretty good. Damn timing light wouldn't work, no RPM or advance light.

Engine starts right up but I let someone else tighten down my hoses so when it got up to temp, bottom radiator hose blew off the water pump and there goes the anti-freeze🙁 I'll be doing the final tightening from here on out.

sence the weather was wicked nice today in New Hampshire i took my Grand Prix out of storage and did a transmission filter and fluid change and changed the rear end fluid then drove it around my neighborhood a couple times with no plates on it 😀

Installed Tubular upper front control arms on the Grand national.
Installed a 8.5 10 bolt posi in the 84 Cutlass supreme.
Just looked at the ever growing coat of dust on the wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor