What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Been there, done that....actually about a couple weeks ago but in my daily driver instead! Sure kicks the "pucker factor" up a few notches that's for sure! Glad to hear you and the GP made it past unharmed!!
Power is a dangerous thing! It makes you BELIEVE you can do anything!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Hey Wraith, how many times did you measure in order to be sure it would roll without taking out the garage door opener?!? I think the Forest Products Board would love a picture of that !

Reactions: 1 user

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I went from this:

To this:

Reactions: 3 users

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
Hey Wraith, how many times did you measure in order to be sure it would roll without taking out the garage door opener?!? I think the Forest Products Board would love a picture of that !

Actually rolled it over in the middle of garage then moved it to where it sits. I had also shortened the uprights once to clear the ceiling when on HF furniture rollers.

Reactions: 6 users

Skitter302

Apprentice
Jan 20, 2014
USA, WA
Bought some Factory 15"s for my Olds. Now I just need to find some rubber to wrap them in.

Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
took an early morning drive to Toronto have a couple of tickets tossed that my daughter-in-law got and then on the way back filed some documents at the Brampton court. Then on the way back to my office I got stopped by a peel cop in Brampton, he asked me if my licence was suspended and if I had a restraining order that I breached. Turns out there is a guy in Toronto with the same name I have and was born the same month and year I was that the cops are looking for. The cop told me I was driving suspiciously cause I was keep just below the speed limit and seemed like I was trying to avoid him. I told him I was in no hurry and am coming down with a cold so I was just driving and enjoying the weather. He chacked my licence and when he figured out I'm not the guy he thought I was he then he started a discussion about my car, he liked the wheels and tires and he said the car sounded great. He said the body looks real solid and asked why haven't I painted it. He was impressed with the stick and was happy to see I had a handbrake, he asked if it worked but didn't bother asking to test it. He was nice older cop who said I may get stopped again and to show that I have no tattoos on my forearms like the wanted guy has...I don't mind getting stopped so the cops get to know my car and there is a possibility they let me slide if I'm doing something minor ....:)

Reactions: 1 user

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
Installed my new battery hold down
IMG_20161012_094539.jpg
IMG_20161013_132353.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor