What did you do to your G-Body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, thanks for the lightbulb moment! Right now I have a serious amount of positive camber, duh I bolted up the front A arms while vehicle in air.
Maybe if I jack it up, loosen the bolts, lower car until it touches ground, then re tighten it'll fix it. I set the tie rods, spacers etc exactly the same as before.
I’m glad I for once read the directions about on the ground tightening when I just did my rears. A clean garage, WHATS THAT ?? I might actually be able to find the new parts I bought a while ago. LOL

Reactions: Texas82GP
Just pulled some misc clips out of my coffee can full of evaporust. No joke, all this stuff had surface rust on it....
20190824_093428.jpg

Complete tear down the 403.

Looks like i'm starting over

:blam:

Had one of my good friends and his family come by to hang out, so I got the Cutty out and fired it up! Dang it's loud with open header, def doesn't sound like a 5.3 that's for sure!!! I need to make some cold idle adjustments as it's a bit too high I think, and it takes a second to come back to idle after a quick blip of the loud pedal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor