What did you do to your G-Body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Found the bolts for the Mcleod TOB so I measured the end play which was within specs so I finished up installing that. Worked on the Fast system real slow, I basically finished up the return line, missing a few fittings but all the braided lines are done, drained the coolant and removed the radiator, installed the Fast temp sender where my mechanical probe was so now I have to get the adapter to put my mechanical gauge probe in the head, Plugged a few leads in for the Fast system and removed the master brake cylinder to start on the manual brake conversion....:)

Reactions: 5 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Finished installing my new Pypes exhaust.
20190519_181349.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

Algershick

Greasemonkey
Nov 27, 2015
Tacoma, Washington
I think Ima steal your rotisserie idea right there!!! Nicely done!

It worked out pretty well! I didn't have enough clearance to rotate it all the way around, but I could get it 90 degrees which was good enough to access the bottom. It was also nice for saving some room in the garage when I wasn't working on it!

Reactions: 3 users

GroceryGetter83

LS Mafia
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2018
Tampa, Florida
Starting to look like a car again:

IMG_3653.JPG

Reactions: 6 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Found the bolts for the Mcleod TOB so I measured the end play which was within specs so I finished up installing that. Worked on the Fast system real slow, I basically finished up the return line, missing a few fittings but all the braided lines are done, drained the coolant and removed the radiator, installed the Fast temp sender where my mechanical probe was so now I have to get the adapter to put my mechanical gauge probe in the head, Plugged a few leads in for the Fast system and removed the master brake cylinder to start on the manual brake conversion....:)

1. Do you own a digital camera and have access to the internet?; and

2. Are you aware that Canadians have 6 months of Winter to do extensive modifications during in order to avoid neutering driving season?

• Haha

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
New shoes.

Went old school.

-Gonz
20190519_134229.jpg

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
1. Do you own a digital camera and have access to the internet?; and

2. Are you aware that Canadians have 6 months of Winter to do extensive modifications during in order to avoid neutering driving season?

1. No, Yes
2. Yes

:popcorn:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

shawn1112

Greasemonkey
Apr 3, 2017
Replaced passenger side power window motor. What a complete PITA, but glad its done.
Bought 2 new power window motors just in case the drivers side decides to sh*t the bed.
Now that I have done it, the drivers side will be a lot easier.

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Removed the brake booster and master clutch cylinder so I can repair the firewall that I temporally fixed when the master clutch cracked it. Brake booster isn't going back in so that sheds a few lbs. ....:)

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor