Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
I got the new stereo installed today. Sounds WAY better. I should have done this a long time ago.
IMG_3177.JPG

Reactions: 4 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I had a 1974 second edition. It had the 2 big rubber bumperettes but was still had the low ride height. You are right that they are fun cars.
had a 76 B years ago.... paid $100 for it, and think I overpaid for it... only ran for a couple months, but had alot of fun in it, and have thought about another one, or maybe a 1600 spitfire.

RobM

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2016
Ozone Park Kid
I have a list of things to do, but the weather is to crappy out. I need to find me a garage to rent and that
will also let me do work on my cars as well. Ahhhhh, the down sides of divorce lol.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I have a list of things to do, but the weather is to crappy out. I need to find me a garage to rent and that
will also let me do work on my cars as well. Ahhhhh, the down sides of divorce lol.
At least you kept the car!!

• Agree

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I pulled it out of the garage to return it to daily duty. My driveway finally melted off enough to make it up in 2wd (long story, impatient wife just HAD to leave before I got the snowblower out). Spoda br windy as hell with a hard freeze tonight- just gotta keep an eye out for the shiny stuff.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

I have used a storage rental unit when I was stuck for a spot to change my clutch.....

Reactions: 1 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Drove to the junkyard for a replacement wheel for my dad's saturn. F*ckin mcdonalds needs to plow their lot better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor