What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got the foam backer cleaned off. Repair time tomorrow. I am also going to try and remove the windshield tomorrow as well. May as well check if the leak in rain is a bad urethane job or something much worse before I start any body work on the rotten rockers. Here's hoping its the urethane...
Might be as simple as a clogged drain at the bottom front of the airbox.
Or the upper cowl seams, lots of them have cracked/missing sealer by now

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I just picked up the Bonneville from the exhaust shop. True duals with an H-pipe for $400 out the door. Needless to say that I am pretty happy.

• Winner
Reactions: 13 users
More Rockauto parts rotors and pads finally showed up for the 88 MC and the wheel bearing for the Jetta
F1577245-7FAE-46E0-955F-1D5997651034.jpeg

Reactions: 8 users
Tried out some magic in a bottle a friend at work turned me on to

IMG_0068.jpg
IMG_0069.jpg

Yeah, if I keep them they're getting new lug nuts

Reactions: 13 users
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
So are you keeping it a secret?, or are you going to share with us what that secret in a bottle is?
TOP SECRET!

Not really, I'll have to get the info off the label tomorrow, I just brought a little home to test with. I'll be buying some for sure, this stuff is way easy to use compared to other products I've used.

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor