What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked past it thinking of all I should be doing to the LS engine sitting next to it. I did however spend some more $ for engine parts. They will be here Friday:D

Reactions: 7 users
got a set of calipers to complete my parts for the blazer swap. I got the drivers side for $35.99 supposedly it was used (amazon). brand new in the box, with the return slip from the previous customer. Got the passenger side for $27.95 because of "cosmetic" flaw that doesn't effect performance. It had a few specs of surface rust! Both AC delco professional. Both in box, both brand new. Apparently if something is returned to Amazon the won't re sell as new, works to my advantage!!!

Reactions: 7 users
So are you keeping it a secret?, or are you going to share with us what that secret in a bottle is?
Medallion metal polish from AMP in Oklahoma City. They have a facebook page at

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users
Nothing... again.... might be putting it up for sale.
I know that feeling. Then I look around and find nothing decent out there. I totally get you, though

Reactions: 1 users
TOP SECRET!

Not really, I'll have to get the info off the label tomorrow, I just brought a little home to test with. I'll be buying some for sure, this stuff is way easy to use compared to other products I've used.

I was cleaning my Weld Wheels with Mothers aluminum wheel polish and they always came out pretty nice. Then one day a guy I know told me to try Mothers Billet polish after I had them pretty clean. I tried it and never used anything else. These are from 2001. Not too bad.
In the Spring someone told me Mothers discontinued the Billet polish so I ran all over the place trying to buy some extras. Found one little container at a speed shop.

IMG_2559.JPG

Got all the under dash wiring and vacuum lines for the hvac hooked back up.

Before it's all buttoned up, any requests for pics of where things go?

Got all the under dash wiring and vacuum lines for the hvac hooked back up.

Before it's all buttoned up, any requests for pics of where things go?
Maybe get pics of as much as you can for the new resources thread, just a thought.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor