What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me not to buy one of those

there use to be a forum on CPG Nation for the Fast which was great cause you could find threads with just about any issue but the idiots at CPG removed that forum....now you have to deal with the "techs"..... :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Installed new rotors and pads on the 88MC
3EE0BB6A-9D5F-4156-B83D-3EE2B7A724D5.jpeg

Reactions: 7 users
Finally got every thing needed off the trunk floor & have s '78-'80 Regal tail panel available.

Attachments

• 20201003_155405.jpg
    20201003_155405.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 106
  • 20201003_155420.jpg
    20201003_155420.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 122
Reactions: 7 users
Not today but the day before, dropped the ratty old sun visors and leftover headliner material for Project Olds Cool off at the auto upholstery shop. They’re going to recover them for me, and build a new card for the driver’s side at the same time. (Mine was pretty weak and floppy, you could tell the cardboard was breaking down).

No quote on the price, but they hinted at the fact that they might be able to put it through as a cash job which should save me a few bucks.
They should be ready sometime next week.
🤞🏻

Reactions: 9 users
It’s good to see that I’m not the only guy who likes his aerosol cans level

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :rofl: They spray out better when stored at a perfect 90 degrees :roll:

Hutch

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I didn't really do anything but mount 4 new used tires Frome some 70 Chevelle SS wheels my buddy is selling on some aluminum wheels. So now there Hurst rollers
KIMG1933.JPG
KIMG1934.JPG

And somebody got after it! This girl has a brand new interest in her car and she wants to do it herself. I just give tips and make sure it's being done safely.
KIMG1935.JPG

And she insisted we installed all the center caps. I'm glad we did it looks like the junk car I bought in the early 90s again.
KIMG1936.JPG

I dug under it and got it up on a jack stand with wood under it before letting her get in there and I put concrete capstone under the tires before she let it down. I had fun taking a few action shots LoL
KIMG1937.JPG
KIMG1938.JPG
KIMG1939.JPG
KIMG1940.JPG

As I've said so many times before rough as a stucco bathtub! But she loves it.
KIMG1941.JPG

Not to bad from a distance with the wheels on it tho.
KIMG1942.JPG

It's not even about the "G" I'm a proud Papa today. Maybe next weekend I'll get a battery for her to throw in it.

• Winner
Reactions: 15 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor