Very nice right up here on the keyless remote

Got my next new project idea :)

Reactions: 2 users

88AZSS

Master Mechanic
Mar 13, 2018
Mesa, AZ
Very nice right up here on the keyless remote
Yup this is where I got the inspiration. If you search RKE in the search bar here on the forum theres a few other guys who did the same or similar. Once I get a proper remote and get 100% certainty on everything working as needed, I will feel a lot better. In the mean time, anyone looking to do the same and has any questions, I am all open to help.

Reactions: 6 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I think bright yellow plug wires should do the trick!
Wait, why didn't I think of this? He can just paint the faux valve covers pink-purple!!!

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
  • Indifferent
Reactions: 2 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Damn that looks good, when you think it will be back together?

Definitely needs teal
crazy nicolas cage GIF
The longer I’m off due to Covid precautions the sooner. Now have the roof, 1/4s and tailgate to paint. The interior is ready to be installed.

Reactions: 5 users

Jakefromstatefarm

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2014
Repaired and dyed more interior trim pieces. Trying to get everything interior wise purchased, repaired, prepped, etc so when all the parts are finally here I can guy current interior and install the entire new interior at once. Buy one cry once.

Reactions: 7 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Repaired and dyed more interior trim pieces. Trying to get everything interior wise purchased, repaired, prepped, etc so when all the parts are finally here I can guy current interior and install the entire new interior at once. Buy one cry once.
I finished mine about a month ago. Couldn’t believe how many pieces there are. Hung most by heavy string all around my garage to paint them.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor