What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished my new exhaust system this morning, first start. There was quite a bit of cold smoke but in its defense it was 25 degrees out when I started it up with the garage doors open. I'm happy with the deep tone of the Turbo-Pro's they seem even quieter than the Thrush turbo mufflers I replaced.

Looks and sounds great Mike!

Reactions: old80cs
Found a leak in one of my trans cooler lines. No biggie, I'll just have my mechanic bend some new ones that fit the 200-4r better. Then this happens...

20221227_150943.jpg

what? your gbody burned down the mechanic's shop?
Luckily no, I hadn't had a chance to make an appointment yet due to the holidays sucking my wallet dry. It's more that they were the one shop in town that I trusted my junk to.

• Wow
Reactions: CopperNick
In preparation of the H4 bulb and lens upgrade I got from Dixie Restoration, I removed the front cover to get a better access to the headlight trim rings and dividers. I know they’re accessible from the front without removing the cover but I didn’t wanna scratch the edges of the cover more than it already was and this gives me a reason to clean behind there as well. I got the trim removed and will clean it and paint tomorrow. It’s cloudy and rainy here in Arizona this week so I need to find the right time with just enough sun. Never thought I’d have to worry about that here. Any suggestion on things to do while the cover is off and I have access to this part of the car?
B20ED0EF-F96B-4AFB-9494-FEF50452B440.jpeg

C3338601-F389-4AF0-AD78-7FBCF081371F.jpeg

Fixed my carport after mother nature decided to tear it to tatters with 60 mile an hour whine gusts, and got the passenger tailpipe routed. Now I just need to figure out a hanger solution to keep everything stable.

Reactions: Rktpwrd
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor