What did you do to your G-Body today 2024

Starting to look like a car again. For the last couple of days I have been spraying the clear coat and readying other pieces for the clear coat. Covering up the tail light Amber and Reverse Light lenses I resprayed the Silver color then coated them with the clear as I was spraying the clear on the rest of the Malibu. I still have yet to sand, compound, and wax, I also have the "Chevrolet" and "Malibu" Emblems and Stripe decals to put on after ward and some clean up as I was a little lazy in covering a few areas plus tape residue. The welding of the piece I cut out also needs to get done, along with cutting out the Rust on the bottom of the Right Fender. While the result is very nice, there are a few flaws mostly in areas I thought I sanded out smooth enough. It's all I can do with a seriously limited budget.

20240717_121919[1].jpg 20240717_121928[1].jpg 20240717_121940[1].jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor