What did you do to your G-Body today 2024

micro short-short what now...
Bored GIF
Here is a video of it to see it. NOT my video or car..just sharing. Here is Players Club from HighClass.

• Love
Reactions: Sweet_Johnny
Here is a video of it to see it. NOT my video or car..just sharing. Here is Players Club from HighClass.

That's INSANE!!! Can we be friends? I need to hang out with you guys, wow. #Nuckin' Futs

That's INSANE!!! Can we be friends? I need to hang out with you guys, wow. #Nuckin' Futs
That whole club builds insane cars. And they trailer to the shows bit hit the streets after like they are not driving expensive cars lol. Their builds are motivation for my car, but my wallet doesn't seem to ever match my motivation.

Last pic /post regarding this as this thread wasn't meant for all this. But this is one of their Regals....these are panoramic pics...but its insane. Super cool dudes too. These pics were at the Franks After Show Hop after the Arizona Supershow couple years back.
20170226_135157.jpg

20170226_135120.jpg

Did a pull and it felt like it was running out of fuel. It is a warm day at 85 maybe vapor lock. Or chinese fuel pump going bad.
Maybe that's how they get us. Death by a million small inconveniences due to sh*t products.

Not all today but over last week...Did some work to my glove box and got my new glove box door cover all installed. Had to do some small mods to make it sit nice and flush and look like it belonged
1000009949.jpg

Installed my new chrome trunk latch, chrome trunk lid bolts.
1000010117.jpg

1000010125.jpg

Lastly, I finally wrapped up my new hydraulic battery tiedowns. They are two peice, had the backs powder coated and then had the Oldsmobile logos engraved and chromed. I also made new battery cables as my previous ones had an arch to them. Made these straight to allow the tiedows to fit and not look cluttered. Then added chrome bits to my battery studs and all that jazz. Lord willing over the winter, I am going to hardline my "out" lines from the pumps and redo my beauty board around my woofers.
1000010122.jpg

1000009970.jpg

Not all today but over last week...Did some work to my glove box and got my new glove box door cover all installed. Had to do some small mods to make it sit nice and flush and look like it belonged
View attachment 246145
Installed my new chrome trunk latch, chrome trunk lid bolts.
View attachment 246147
View attachment 246149
Lastly, I finally wrapped up my new hydraulic battery tiedowns. They are two peice, had the backs powder coated and then had the Oldsmobile logos engraved and chromed. I also made new battery cables as my previous ones had an arch to them. Made these straight to allow the tiedows to fit and not look cluttered. Then added chrome bits to my battery studs and all that jazz. Lord willing over the winter, I am going to hardline my "out" lines from the pumps and redo my beauty board around my woofers.
View attachment 246151
View attachment 246152
when are you going to get chrome engraved A-pillar covers? also, I'm disappointed that you haven't chromed and engraved the trunk lid supports and engraved the heads of the chrome trunk-lid bolts. your street cred is slipping , man.

• Haha
Reactions: RICKDIZZLE
The angle of attack on those front wheels reminds me of the landing gear on a vintage fighter plane. Since the presence of hydraulics and compressors is confirmed by the pictures, can the ride be dropped back down to a more manageable orientation or is it pretty much stuck in contortion ville?

Nick

Reactions: RICKDIZZLE
when are you going to get chrome engraved A-pillar covers? also, I'm disappointed that you haven't chromed and engraved the trunk lid supports and engraved the heads of the chrome trunk-lid bolts. your street cred is slipping , man.
My ambitions are bigger than my pocket book is deep. In due time good sir..in due time. Lol!

The angle of attack on those front wheels reminds me of the landing gear on a vintage fighter plane. Since the presence of hydraulics and compressors is confirmed by the pictures, can the ride be dropped back down to a more manageable orientation or is it pretty much stuck in contortion ville?

Nick
That is fully "locked up" or lifted for his suspension. He can easily drop it down to be more manageable at the tap of the switch. Some guys like riding fully locked up like that. The way that car is built, it's designed to ride fully lifted. I just can't imagine how it feels to steer.

Reactions: Sweet_Johnny

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor