What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent most of the day dealing with a chicken injury... Somehow one of my chickens (now known as "Lame Lucy") broke it's leg. She was limping but seemed fine otherwise so I didn't want to put her down, but I didn't know what the hell to do. So got online and saw a video on how to splint a broken chicken leg- something I never thought I'd need to do, lol. She has to stay in a crate for a week or so but hopefully she'll heal up and be back to normal. I can't believe some of the sh*t I get myself into.

IMG_20191115_173840567-2137x1603.jpg
IMG_20191115_174230685-2137x1603.jpg

Spent most of the day dealing with a chicken injury... Somehow one of my chickens (now known as "Lame Lucy") broke it's leg. She was limping but seemed fine otherwise so I didn't want to put her down, but I didn't know what the hell to do. So got online and saw a video on how to splint a broken chicken leg- something I never thought I'd need to do, lol. She has to stay in a crate for a week or so but hopefully she'll heal up and be back to normal. I can't believe some of the sh*t I get myself into.

View attachment 128469View attachment 128470
I have a better idea for that chicken leg mmmmm!!

View attachment 128469View attachment 128470

Looks like chicken for Turkey Day 😕

I started stripping down the Jeep engine for removal. What a PITA I will never complain about a G body ever again. I have to remove the head/intake/exhaust/cats/head pipe as one unit because all fasteners are rusted away and totally inaccessible. Whoever designed this should be keel hauled.View attachment 128457View attachment 128458
I have a feeling that I will be doing the same job soon. Luckily the oil leaks keep anything from getting too crusty.

Took the TBSS to the office, washer pump worked on the way in - dead on the way home. My wife would have pulled over and called a tow truck before driving with a salt-caked windshield at 120kph.

Me?

I did a boosted power-slide onto my main road home to show the Dbag in the new F150 I let him pass me on the highway when he "needed" to get one car ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor