What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's something I've never seen before. I like it. Is it just one car and track or is there options?

Internet video game

That's something I've never seen before. I like it. Is it just one car and track or is there options?
Currently its a stand alone game with 1 simulator. I have 4 sims but dont have the space for the others at the new place.
In the game you race against a field of 30 AI cars. Track options are Daytona, Daytona Extreme (no restrictior plate), Indianapolis, Charlotte, Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Bristol, Richmond, and a couple of home brewed road courses.
Im going to install an interface and link it to the R factor2 online racing system, but for now im just doing the old school game engine.
Here is a link to a pair we demo for Carnival Cruise lines. Gives you a better idea of what they are about.

Currently its a stand alone game with 1 simulator. I have 4 sims but dont have the space for the others at the new place.
In the game you race against a field of 30 AI cars. Track options are Daytona, Daytona Extreme (no restrictior plate), Indianapolis, Charlotte, Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Bristol, Richmond, and a couple of home brewed road courses.
Im going to install an interface and link it to the R factor2 online racing system, but for now im just doing the old school game engine.
Here is a link to a pair we demo for Carnival Cruise lines. Gives you a better idea of what they are about.
That's pretty cool looks expensive though perhaps one day it will also have a drag racing opinion also. I like it

That's pretty cool looks expensive though perhaps one day it will also have a drag racing opinion also. I like it
Back in its day we were getting close to 100k per Simulator. Most sites had 4-8 Simulators.
It was a fun job traveling around the world setting them up.
I got a complete site of 6 for a song, sold 2 last year so Im in the black now after a few years of storage and moving costs. This was my old place had 2 setup in the shop was cool to race head to head with my friends over some beers
IMG_20170620_192325483.jpg

Working on A-Body stuff until the new motor is ready for my 87 Choo Choo. Installed all new suspension parts on my 75 Laguna as well as Belltech drop springs and American Legend Streeter wheels.
Next are a set of 2 inch drop spindles to get a better stance.

View attachment 128670

Oh man I luv the S3 Lagunas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor