What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Bring it! I'd love nothing more than to watch this town take on a good 3 footer. They'd probably declare a state of emergency and I could wrench for a week in my garage while they figured out what to do with the snow or just waited for it to melt.
Careful what you wish for..........................

Nick

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
On those pistons, couple of possible explanations for that number. Throw a mike at the piston diameter and measure it in metric mode; could be 36mm in dia. Second poss might be the alloy from which they were machined. Third, it could be last two digits of their part number. Just me noodling aloud here.

Nick

They just got more thoughtful is all when it comes to making their parts.

Careful what you wish for..........................

Nick

I'm not here with them. They're here with me.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Supercharged111

Natasha and I are laughing hysterically at the Southern States' confusion about cold and precipitation.

I have lived in a hole I dug in the snow... so a few flakes and and some sub-zero temps are very survivable.

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
The answer you desire is in the original post. Look closer. I don't repeat myself. ;)

You snuck that one right in there didn't ya. Reading comprehension, not my strong suit. That's why I'm enlisted!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
door handle on the truck broke. had to replace a plastic retaining clip. seems fine now.

Reactions: 1 user

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Since it has been like 10+ days without the high being above 0F, (I guess the high of one day was +1F) my garage motivation has been low. I went to the garage on Saturday but since I am too cheap to run the heater 24/7, the concrete is cold soaked and not overly comfortable to lay on.

Finally had a front move through and got some snow yesterday and the high today is 15F with upper 20's looking possible this weekend and MAYBE a 30 early next week!

Been staying inside and building models for customers as usual. I like replicating these old sales brochure photos.
1613665182673.png

1613665201213.png

Also picked up an arbor press for $40 off the marketplace. Need to find a nice place on my bench for it.

My buddy that I have had my Lathe at is moving and my lathe is getting evicted to my house, so I gotta clear some space for the big haul in a few weeks.
1613665419373.png

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor