What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2023]

I guess I'm behind in The Saga of MrSony. How does the Ford currently fit in? 2nd project car? Do you still have your Regal? Don't you daily a Cobalt or something?
I think he owns a uhaul at this point, or, at least they want him to ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Round 4.

PXL_20230113_180824712.jpg

Ankle debridement. Like round 2, there was excess scar tissue from the previous go, so it got a quick port/polish and I'm back to normal in a week or so. Thank God there was no missing cartilage, that means round 3 should still be a good viable long term fix. Oh, and I'm rocking scrubs because my dumb@$$ wore jeans to the surgery. They don't exactly fit over das boot.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
So my father-in-law asked if I could repair his favorite shovel. Guess you have favorite shovels when you get older 😅
Problem is, there wasn't much left to fix. I could've welded a washer on it, got it by for a few more seasons, but why when you can completely overbuild something?

So I present to you, the 14 gauge stainless steel ice shovel 🤣 I know that seems easy, but getting the curve in that small of a piece of stainless is challenging to say the least.

20230114_092349.jpg

20230114_092408.jpg

20230114_092939.jpg

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 10 users
Lol that stainless will hold up. Definitely used the old one. I work in a machine shop, we have an english wheel.. yea I've been on it some time getting some stuff to line up on a curve when we have to make stuff. Definitely more of a pain with the harder metals.

Reactions: 1 user
The whole human body holds beer.. ;)

Gas & Brake foot too... that takes the fun out of it.

Based on how it feels today, the boot is coming off Monday and staying off. Back to business as usual. :cool:

• Winner

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor