What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2023]

We have Younglings here in Houston.

Y'all need to start thinking outside the river. Since our little blue marble is a sphere, it is just as easy, if a bit longer to do, to fly east from Rammstein and end up west of the OIe Miss.. I'm up here in the land of the Frozen Chosen and all I have to do is cross an international border and I am immediately west of the Miss because it has its headwaters up in western Mn and I cross it to get to the cities when I go visiting.

Nick

Y'all need to start thinking outside the river. Since our little blue marble is a sphere, it is just as easy, if a bit longer to do, to fly east from Rammstein and end up west of the OIe Miss.. I'm up here in the land of the Frozen Chosen and all I have to do is cross an international border and I am immediately west of the Miss because it has its headwaters up in western Mn and I cross it to get to the cities when I go visiting.

Nick
To really blow your mind, you can start in New Orleans on the east bank of the Mississippi, then drive 15 minutes due east, and now be on the west bank of the Mississippi.

Reactions: 1 user
After dealing with the wood stove making the front from about 85 degrees while the rest of the house is like 70, I just changed out my cheap thermostat for one of those new WiFi enabled thermostats.

I likely will never use the WiFi part of it, it does have an Auto mode that will run the heat when it is too cold but also run the furnace fan only when the temperature is too far over setpoint. This should keep the house temperature a little more regulated, so it will vary from 70 to 74 without kicking on now.

20230115_215951.jpg
20230115_215938.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor