What did you do to your non-G Body project today [2024 edition]

Had the tree guy over this evening for the damage to the wallet since homeowners won't cover the removal but will pay out so much for it's replacement value for a simular sized tree (odd feature of the policy but I'll use it). For a 60' tree with a 40" base it'll be $1200, $1500 with the stump grinding. Just need to see what the neighbors policy covers & hope to see pile of firewood by next Friday.

Had the tree guy over this evening for the damage to the wallet since homeowners won't cover the removal but will pay out so much for it's replacement value for a simular sized tree (odd feature of the policy but I'll use it). For a 60' tree with a 40" base it'll be $1200, $1500 with the stump grinding. Just need to see what the neighbors policy covers & hope to see pile of firewood by next Friday.
if you're lucky the neighbors policy will cover the take out while you got the new tree covered

if you're lucky the neighbors policy will cover the take out while you got the new tree covered
I hope. Anything to help with the cost. With the size of the tree I should get the max on the replacement payout which is only $500. That should have out of pocket being $100-$250 for my half.

Personal curiousity here but why the desire to pop for a replacement tree?. Is it some kind of odd condition or clause in the policy that any tree that has to be removed also has to be replaced? Sounds like the insurance company has tree huggers on its board of directors.

nick

Personal curiousity here but why the desire to pop for a replacement tree?. Is it some kind of odd condition or clause in the policy that any tree that has to be removed also has to be replaced? Sounds like the insurance company has tree huggers on its board of directors.

nick
It might just be part of the property replacement. If it's a way to get some sort of compensation I'll take it. Best is no deductible.

Broke both passenger side cab mount bolts because duh. The receiving part of the upper body mount puck on the front passenger side is gone so that will have to be fixed.
Rest of the mounts are chewed through the frame, but the other 3 body side areas seem fine.
20240830_201506.jpg

My non g body project, my son, is still cookin. Fiancé is.at 24 weeks today, and according to my fiancé's app thing, the little dude is about 12.6 inches long head to toe, and weighs almost 2 pounds.

My non g body project, my son, is still cookin. Fiancé is.at 24 weeks today, and according to my fiancé's app thing, the little dude is about 12.6 inches long head to toe, and weighs almost 2 pounds.
just be sure the title you get from the state has all 3 names on it 😁

Reactions: MrSony
Started to patch the only hole in the floor.
Always seems no matter how I cut or measure the patch is always wonky.

I ended up just half cutting out the patch I made initially because I wasn't happy with it.
received_1486991876035696.jpeg
20240903_234001.jpg

Pretty much done
I'll use seam sealer and paint to hide my sins.
Messenger_creation_17A931E0-D99C-4004-8B10-19D0ABEB4BB4.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor