What did you do to your non-G Body project today [2024 edition]

Yeah, they're easy to hop up. Supposedly this one was tuned a little but I'm not sure what exactly was done. Probably just the easy stuff. It has a cold air intake and I can build mid-30s boost under load. I can be the black smoke guy if I want to but I drive like an old man. Not sure if any of that translates to more than the 170 factory hp rating.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, they're easy to hop up. Supposedly this one was tuned a little but I'm not sure what exactly was done. Probably just the easy stuff. It has a cold air intake and I can build mid-30s boost under load. I can be the black smoke guy if I want to but I drive like an old man. Not sure if any of that translates to more than the 170 factory hp rating.
I'll take 170hp/600lb-ft over 350/350 anyday

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor