What did you do to your shop today?

Smack-it

Apprentice
Dec 31, 2018
I got the 4 post mostly put together, just waiting on power.
image.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reactions: 1 user

88AZSS

Master Mechanic
Mar 13, 2018
Mesa, AZ
Got some additions to my toolbox added and put everything away. Finally looking to bring the car home this week.

Attachments

• 4B893133-5D50-4BED-99CA-0D56D70993A6.jpeg
    4B893133-5D50-4BED-99CA-0D56D70993A6.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 132
Reactions: 5 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Cool. Now come over and do mine.
I've been working on my unibomber room in my basement.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Almost done framing the ceiling. I got too tired to finish. Fixed the driveway up with a load of rock. I have been trying to get that done so I can start moving back in it. I need too get that done so I can get the shop stuff out of the storage garage. Then I need to take down the trampoline and put stuff back in the storage garage for winter. Witch is already here! I will post some pictures later when they want to load.

Reactions: 4 users

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
In March I bought my first house. Its a 2 bed one bath with a full attic and basement, built in 1916.

PfSMWWE.jpg

It needed a bunch of work inside. From March through July a few friends and I renovated the inside before I moved in, and what a process that was.
I bought the house because of the detached 22x24' garage. I used it for storage of tools and materials until July when I moved in, but it was TIGHTLY packed with furniture, tools, and a ton of other crap plus 2 cars. At least I could give up the second garage I was renting.

aytuetD.jpg

I haven't really done anything out there yet, as the house is still a work in progress. However this winter I have a few projects planned so Friday I finally started working on the garage.

So first things first, I pulled out all the furniture and dragged it into my incomplete front porch. Its not like I'll be working on that unheated room until spring anyway!

Next, I had one single light bulb in the entire building, which as you can imagine doesn't light it up much at all. It might as well have been candle light in there. I picked up 2 4' flourecent shop lights for free on fb marketplace when I first got the house, so I wired them up, and they made a world of difference. I then replaced the the other 2 light fixtures that were broken. Now there is adequet lighting and room to move! Its slowly taking shape now

IDhHF5U.jpg

And this is the shop/garage I've worked out of for all of my life. Its a ~10x21 attached garage. This is an ancient picture, circa 2007, but the only one I have. Its even tighter packed with a lot more tools in there these days.

dG1nYhV.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 11 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor