What did you do to your shop today?

Skippy

Apprentice
Apr 2, 2019
BC Canada
Got inspired. Got home from work, put stuff away. Cleared off the work bench. Stared at my pile of extra cutlass trim, stared at my pile of extra cutlass interior pieces, then said screw it and started putting stickers on my door. I feel satisfied.

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 11 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
my "shop", single car garage built in 1959 recently had the absolute worst door install ive ever seen by this "handyman" the landlord hired. good god it's ugly. gaps everywhere, random tin at the top because he cut the aluminum door too short, had to cut and raise some of the roof beams, side door he made himself out of plywood, he made a new surround WITHIN the old one, so it's super small and you can barely grab the knob.
jesus.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Looking forward to other peoples stuff, hopefully my tenant finally finishes my kitchen and bathroom so that I can send him out to the garage to do a little cement filling and then painting the garage

Reactions: 1 user

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
my "shop", single car garage built in 1959 recently had the absolute worst door install ive ever seen by this "handyman" the landlord hired. good god it's ugly. gaps everywhere, random tin at the top because he cut the aluminum door too short, had to cut and raise some of the roof beams, side door he made himself out of plywood, he made a new surround WITHIN the old one, so it's super small and you can barely grab the knob.
jesus.
Are you the "handyman"??

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Reactions: 1 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Are you the "handyman"??
No.
But I could have at least made the damn over head door tracks parallel in all dimensions so the ****ing thing could open all the way.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor