Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Took some time and did the other side of the door and put a knob on it; I know it is flipped backwards - it was done to latch it over the frame. I'll do a better job on the door installation later.

Probably not.

IMG_20200816_140957.jpg

Every single sticker on this side cost me significant money to obtain - and when my kids ask me why they don't have a monetary inheritance I am going to point to the door and laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
And I did more cleaning, looked at the classy cardboard box celling & what I need to redo it, trying to figure out how & what to do to redo the 17.5'x12' section of dirt in the back of it.

Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I took 2 12' sections of soffit and a box of BS LEDs back to Lowe's. I bought a 3 pack of Raid Max bug cyanide because my garage seems to be infested by Brown Recluse spiders 🕷. Those little bastids are n-a-s-t-y!!!

• Wow
  • Scared
Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor