What style are you going for with your gbody?

What style are you going for with your gbody?

• Big Wheel Donk Style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muscle car Clean Resto Mod

• All original no major modifications

• Strickly drag strip

• lowrider

• pro touring / corner carver

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

markcp

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2007
1979mc, I like your Monte, I'm a bit partial to the silver Monte myself. As far as lowriding, it is your car, and yours to make it how you want. Go for it.

1979mc

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2008
Houston TX
markcp said:
1979mc, I like your Monte, I'm a bit partial to the silver Monte myself. As far as lowriding, it is your car, and yours to make it how you want. Go for it.
thanks mark :D

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
1979mc said:
Tony_SS said:
Nice Monte!

thanks bro. yours is too. i had it on my screen saver for a while. The one you had on egay that said "praise the lowered" :D

Want a truck emblem for it? I'm going to be taking mine off.

1979mc

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2008
Houston TX
Tony_SS said:
1979mc said:
Tony_SS said:
Nice Monte!

thanks bro. yours is too. i had it on my screen saver for a while. The one you had on egay that said "praise the lowered" :D

Want a truck emblem for it? I'm going to be taking mine off.
I have an NOS one that I have not installed yet but my little bro is building a 78. He wants all nos or at least very clean. can you pm me with pics.
:D :shock:
parts64.jpg

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
ive just always wanted to take on a beamer with a 84 POS and win. Or at least give one a run for its money.

This is what i want it to look like in the end.
26018150029_large.jpg

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
STLRegal said:
ive just always wanted to take on a beamer with a 84 POS and win. Or at least give one a run for its money.

This is what i want it to look like in the end.
26018150029_large.jpg

^ That's awesome ... Kinda' the direction I'm going too. I love that color. Kind of a BMW or Merc pearl gray.

Nice pic!

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
STLRegal said:

lol, I did that a few years back, except with a Jaguar. Some little rich kid was driving daddy's Jag and thought he was fast. I was driving my old '80 GP SJ at the time. It looked totally stock and just enough rust on it to make it look like a beater. But my little 301 (basically stock except for tune up, duals, and a 268H Comp Cam) backed by an M22 and 3.73s blew that Jaguar away. It was a good6-7 block race and he could not catch me. He was close, but couldn't quite get to my back bumper.

It's thibgs likr this that make sleepers so fun lol.

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY
Im going for the pro touring style. Got another regal about three weeks ago and have been doin a little work to it and havent had time to post up pics of the progress. Will do that tonite. Anyway, here's a pic of what it will look like when completed in about a month, shooting for April 18th for the grand reveal.

32425700059_large.jpg

yullose

n00b
Mar 12, 2009
Mooresville, NC
I went for (and acheived) a factory/lowered/muscle car look. 8)
I just chopped the coil springs a little and stuffed the biggest tire under it I could. It's clean and effective.

DSC067214.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor