WTF, Rockauto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
Is it really that economical to buy spark plugs at Rockauto………………………...considering what you may have to go through when they send the wrong ones? Surely it isn't that much cheaper.
When you're ordering iridium NGK's for your supercharger install, yes they are that much cheaper. For 16 plugs (late Hemi) with shipping and S3.64 state tax it was about 95 bucks from Rockauto. Off Amazon, with free shipping they were $107. From O'Reilly's local, they were 9.64 ea, plus tax and still had to be special ordered. So from $95 bucks to almost $160 I don't think I'm being an unreasonable cheapskate.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I AM an unreasonable cheapskate and when I see my spark plugs for $1 I load up. Same with oil and air filters. My Sunfire and Cobalt need iridium plugs and while I groan at $4 each it sure beats AutoZonedout at $10.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor