WTF with ga$ price$?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I saw $3.65 today for cheap regular. Gas stockpiles are at a 21 year high. Libya sells to Europe and anyway Saudi Arabia said they'd cover it. So now all they need is for something to "might" happen and Wall St gets "nervous" driving prices off the charts. Washington's response is (crickets). Holy crap, we are being force fed such bull it's unbelievable. Well, once again, it's time to dust off the mountain bike. I oiled the chain and filled the tires and did all my running around on the bike today. Felt good. Especially blowing right past the gas stations! Now that's ironic, a Performance Bike add popped up just as I posted this. LMAO!
3m03p53l65P25R45S0b2sf740538162991ecb.jpg

The goverment knows we have been complaing alot about the cold weather so they figured we will be driving more in the spring so what better way for them to make money is rise gas prices lol.

Need to just figure out a way to fuel our own cars... and not be dependate on foreign crap!

1979ratrod said:
all i can say is drill baby drill!
Hellsyea!!!!! But wait we couldn't do that because that would be too easy and the big wigs couldn't afford their 3rd vacation home and give themselves million dollar bonuses at the sametime! Sorry to rant . . .

Might be time to figure out how to make a 600hp Monteprius! I hear prices could be up around the $5/gal by summer. I HATE whoever is doing this to us!

She hit $1.089 a litre here in Canada, works out to around $4.94 a gallon :shock:

I read an article once about speculation driving up the price about a year before each presidential election, then lowers right around election time. It's not a conspiracy, just how speculators work, I looked for the article online but couldn't find it.

Anyway you people need to move to houston...or stay up there and let us have the cheap gas.

it hit $1.22 a litre here today in southwest Ontario so that's $4.575 for a US gallon... 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor