DSC07675-1.jpg

'92 C1500 Sierra (4.3/4L60)
DSC01675.jpg

DSC01674.jpg

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
Yeah, I screwed myself over, my teac. is good, but I didn't really try at the beginning of the class, but as I'm sure you know, everything builds on the basics so I kind of have to relearn everything. I'm def. going to re-take calc in college though. got to go, my parents will be home from work soon :lol: . I'm addicted to this forum. :lol:

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
3XBrownCutty said:
Yeah, I screwed myself over, my teac. is good, but I didn't really try at the beginning of the class, but as I'm sure you know, everything builds on the basics so I kind of have to relearn everything. I'm def. going to re-take calc in college though. got to go, my parents will be home from work soon :lol: . I'm addicted to this forum. :lol:

I did the same damn thing to myself last semester in Calc I!!! Limits are pretty easy to learn, but once you start getting into differentiation, you are screwed if you don't do all your homework. So.. Uhh.. Yeah... I am taking it again this semester (and hopefully not again the one after!). I just hope the new paint and my renewed enthusiasm for my car won't distract me too much from doing my homework. It's so damn hard to concentrate on homework when I have a car and parts begging me to combine them into one cohesive whole.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
No kidding man. I do all my homework but I end up bombing the tests for whatever reason. The teacher ain't that great so I'm not holding my breath for her to change. It is really hard to concentrate or even do hw when you have a 80 malibu is a daily driver show car and a 71' Roadrunner project that is worth 60-80k restored. No I wont sell the 71' :D

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
My problem is not the teacher. She's great. The problem I have is that I have class at 8:30am and I don't get home from work until after midnight. By the time I wind down and fall asleep, it is after 3am. Not nearly enough time to get a good night's sleep. I did work out an arrangement though for my next test. She is going to send it to the test taking center at the college where I can take it any time that day. So, I can get some sleep and some extra study time in before taking it. Hopefully, I will pass it this time.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
I'm a senior fixing to graduate this year but I'm taking Calculus AB AP. I've been accepted to UT and Texas A&M. If I'm not accepted to the Naval Academy, then I gotta pick between the aggies or the longhorns lol. Go figure I have to choose between rival colleges.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I am in a local college right now, but am hoping to transfer to the University of South Florida in a semester or two if I can get in. It is close enough that I can commute there from where I live, which is a plus because it would otherwise be too expensive.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Mechanical Engineering is what I am trying to major in. What I will do depends on how things turn out in the end. I originally wanted to work in the automotive field, but am having second thoughts. Right now I am just doing basic things in school to get all of that out of the way.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
I was planning on doing Aerospace engineering but was informed it is one of the hardest majors in college and plus my SAT's didn't meet the standards in order to enter the engineering college. But once I'm in college, I'm sure it'll be easier to get into the engineering field. For now, my choice is a political science major. I plan on becoming a Navy pilot and if that doesn't work, then I can use the Poly science major as a backup in order to become a Navy lawyer or JAG officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor