Young Guns Show your Cars ( Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
gs dewd said:
Oh and theres another one like mine thats not that much different on the outside except for the chute he has on the back and he has 4 slicks on it. He in the 7's in the quarter with his. Somewhere

bet he drives that thing on the road too :shock:
man oh man i would be put to shame by either of those cars lol most of the people on this site would too!

DeboDaddy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2009
I'm 19 years old (nearly 20), and have had a few american cars... :lol:
12 in total, and only one import. Luckily, it didnt run.

Here's a few of my more notable ones. Sorry for all the pics... ENJOY :)

My first car

MattMonte014.jpg

My Junior year of Highschool truck:

IMG_4130JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

My Senior Year of Highchool Car:

Novapicts006.jpg

Freshman year of college car:

misc001.jpg

Summer break 2008 Car:

102_0008resized.jpg

Sophomore year of college(first semester):

IMG_0689resized.jpg

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Lol love how the whole thread started muscle, then to arguing between muscle and import, now talking about imports lol. Its ironic in a wierd way.
I live the two monte SS's in the post above.
What size rims did you use on the back of that Silver Monte Carlo?

gs dewd

Greasemonkey
May 25, 2008
Crimora, Va
2000.malibu.ls said:
gs dewd said:
Oh and theres another one like mine thats not that much different on the outside except for the chute he has on the back and he has 4 slicks on it. He in the 7's in the quarter with his. Somewhere

bet he drives that thing on the road too :shock:
man oh man i would be put to shame by either of those cars lol most of the people on this site would too!

Yep he drives it on the street. Yeah probably so on the put to shame deal especialy shep's. 7 sec quarter mile slips is hard to beat. My car only weight 2200 lbs and with over 500 hp it was quick.

gs dewd

Greasemonkey
May 25, 2008
Crimora, Va
patmckinneyracing said:
Lol love how the whole thread started muscle, then to arguing between muscle and import, now talking about imports lol. Its ironic in a wierd way.

Yeah i noticed that too. But with me I had muscle cars in school and for a few yrs after, then wanted to try something new so I jumped into the import thing. Now I am back into the muscle car thing. Guess I missed the rumble of a strong v-8.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
till gas prices go back up then that 12mpg 500hp eclipse will look good next to that 6mpg 700hp gbody lol

DeboDaddy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2009
patmckinneyracing said:

On the silver one those were 15x8 Weld Prostars out back, 15x6's up front.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
I'm 18 but have my 71 roadrunner and 80 malibu. I just can't get myself to ever try to get into the import crowd. The only one I think I found that would be interesting for me to try is a 1982 nissan 280 zx. One of Dad's old friends has one with twin turbos and 6000 origional miles. That is the one and only import I would drive. The sound and power of a V8 has got me by the nuts and its staying that way lol.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
i guess you didnt grow up playing need for speed, watching f&f and looking at your freinds older brothers eclipse with the cool stereo and clean body kit lol. im open minded to anything and everything to be honest, i can find something interersting about a geo if i looked at it long enough lol.

gs dewd

Greasemonkey
May 25, 2008
Crimora, Va
2000.malibu.ls said:
till gas prices go back up then that 12mpg 500hp eclipse will look good next to that 6mpg 700hp gbody lol

Oh hell it got like 25 mpg. Thats the thing with the imports on boost they can make power and still get decent gas milage. On the street crank the boost down and tune for pump gas, then at the track I crank the boost up tp 25 lbs with race gas and re tuned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor