Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
I can do a rust free body and rolling rust free frame for 3k shipped without title...6k shipped.with title and all brilliant great cond chrome. Also avail with 350/2004r trans for 8k shipped.

smokybob

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 16, 2016
Jacksonville, FL
Bob,
Are you going to look for another 3rd gen Monte Carlo or any other G Body platform?
I know there comes a time when the cost to repair one body is 2-3 times what the purchase price of another is.
L.A.X.RATED is known to find and sell rust free 3rd gen bodies and parts, Maybe he could still hook you up.

Bob S.
If i could get a rust free body that would be amazing. I love the 78-79 Monte Carlos The current body i have is just way too much for me too fix

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
hope you find a better one soon! hate to see so much rust, but the therapy may have had an inverse effect if you tried to do it yourself....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor